- The theme must be an original song about the Santa Fe River.
- Entry form, Lyrics and an MP3 audio recording must be received by:
- Song may not be more than 4.5 minutes in length.
- Each entrant may submit only one song. However, backup musicians will be allowed to accompany other contestants. Amateur & professional musicians are welcome.
- 1st – 3rd Place Prizes –
- 1st – $300 Cash
- 2nd – $150
- 3rd – $50
- All accepted contestants will receive:
- Video, by DIGITEL VIDEO LLC, of their performance on YouTube
- $10 of Food & Drink Tickets for event
- OSFR reserves the right to upload, or not, all performances online.
- Criteria for judging include:
- QUALITY OF LYRICS
- If the contestant does not choose to participate in YouTube for any reason after performance, they have 24 hrs to contact OSFR to decline the offer.
- A professional copy is available to contestants through Digitel Video. No other persons may purchase a copy of the performance.
- Entries will not be returned or deleted, and all rights remain with the contestant(s).
- The entries must include: Lyric sheet containing the song title, the lyrics, composer(s) name, (please include copyright symbol & date), mailing address, email, & phone number
- Applicants will be advised on or before February 14, 2022 if they have been selected to perform.
- Entrants must be available to sing their song at RIVERFEST on Sunday, MARCH 27th, 2022, from 1:45 to 4PM.
- Entry forms/Information are available in writing, or on our website:
OUR MISSION STATEMENT: Our Santa Fe River, Inc. is a not-for-profit 501-(c)(3) organization incorporated in Florida on December 18, 2007. Our organization is composed of concerned citizens working to protect the waters and lands supporting the aquifer, springs and rivers within the watershed of the Santa Fe River by promoting public awareness pertaining to the ecology, quality, and quantity of the waters and lands immediately adjacent to and supporting the Santa Fe River, including its springs and underlying aquifer.
A Florida 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Corporation
FDACS Registration #CH4157
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. 1-800-HELP-FLA (800-435-7352) OR (OUTSIDE STATE) (850) 410-3800.
Song Contest Entry Form