WOW! So many things to win. Special thanks to Florida Creamery and all the other donors. When you buy a ticket you can’t lose because you get ice cream and all these chances to win great things.
High Springs is a special place filled with generous people who care for the rivers and springs and we are very appreciative.
Since we are involved in three legal challenges your support is very important to us. Thanks to all our sponsors and our great tabling volunteers!
Comments by OSFR historian Jim Tatum.
– A river is like a life: once taken,
it cannot be brought back © Jim Tatum
FLORIDA CREAMERY’S 2ND YEAR ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION ICE CREAM SOCIAL
SATURDAY, MARCH 27 5-9 PM
On their second anniversary, and as a tribute to the faithfulness of their customers, Florida Creamery is donating $500 to Our Santa Fe River to help protect our beautiful river and its springs.
Our Santa Fe River will have a table set up in front of Bambi’s Café selling tickets for $10.00 which entitle each donor to:
- a free scoop of ice cream from Florida Creamery
- entry in an periodic drawing for prizes such as:
- 2 prints donated by Lanza Gallery
- a Florida Creamery T-Shirt
- an Our Santa Fe River ‘I Care’ T-shirt and a vintage ‘2019 OSFR Riverfest’ tie dye T-shirt
- a Florida Springs Institute cap and a Springs Book
- a Lion’s Lair Boutique $25 gift card
- a Bird’s Nest candle
- a Unique Notions gift basket
- entry in a drawing at the end of the evening for a GRAND PRIZE of a Kayak RENTAL/SHUTTLE for 2, good for either a tandem kayak or canoe donated by Rum 138 – Kayak, Canoe and Paddle Board Rental.
You do not have to be present for the drawings – we will call or text you with door prizes and at the end of the evening for the winning Kayak/Canoe Prize.
Bambi’s Café will be preparing a delicious plant-based dinner – please call 954-907-9759 for reservations from 6-8pm, Saturday, March 27, 2021.
So come, enjoy the fun, the wonderful food and ice cream and win a kayak trip or a fabulous door prize, all from locally owned businesses.