The following email was just brought to our attention:
On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 6:21 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:
We are looking for new ideas, tools, and success stories for springs restoration. You can win cash prizes for your poster at the Florida Springs Restoration Summit. The poster session will be held during an afternoon social with appetizers on Friday, September 30 in Ocala, Florida, at the College of Central Florida Harvey R. Klein Conference Center.
- Submit your abstract online by August 31, 2016
- Topics can include research, technology, policy, management, legal or legislative strategies, education, outreach, or advocacy
- Open to students, professionals, organizations, and individuals interested in exchanging or proposing ideas for meaningful springs restoration and long-term protection
- Maximum word count for your abstract is 250 words.
- Abstract titles may not exceed 100 characters (including spaces).
- Abstracts should be received by August 31, 2016.
- Register for the Springs Summit online by September 16, 2016.
- Prizes for first ($200), second ($100) and third ($50) place will be awarded.
- Posters will be judged on relevance to the conference themes, clarity, originality, creativity, impact, and overall quality.
- Poster presenters will provide a paper version for the conference and an electronic PDF version for inclusion in the conference proceedings.
- Paper posters will be limited to a maximum of 4 feet high x 6 feet wide.
- Allow a 4-inch x 4-inch space (10 cm x 10 cm) for a poster number in the upper left-hand corner of your poster.