Sign up for this important discussion by water experts on protecting our irreplaceable water. OSFR board member Merrillee Malwitz-Jipson is one of the forum members. F0llow the link to register.
Comments by OSFR historian Jim Tatum.
– A river is like a life: once taken,
it cannot be brought back © Jim Tatum
Protecting Florida’s Water For The Future
– Robert Shuford: Lead Scientist, Storm Treatment Area Policy Manager
– Beverly Ward: Field Secretary for Earthcare
– Reinaldo Diaz: Lake Worth Waterkeeper
– Diana Umpierre: Sierra Club Organizing Representative, Everglades Restoration Campaign, and former geographer for the South Florida Water Management District
– Merrillee Malwitz-Jipson: Board Member for Our Santa Fe River