Join us for Our 2nd Annual RiverFest on Sunday, April 9, 2017 from 1 to 7 pm at Rum 138!
The OSFR 7th Annual Song Writing Contest will be held from 2-4 pm.
Crooked Counsel will be playing after the Song Contest. There will also be a Silent Auction. Grilled hot dogs/hamburgers, veggie food, desserts, sodas and beer will be sold.
The following letter is self-explanatory (apologies for some automatic editing and formatting changes): ——————————————— Florida Department of Environmental Protection Marjory Stoneman Douglas Building 3900 Commonwealth Boulevard Tallahassee, Florida 32399-3000 Jonathan P. Steverson Secretary The […]Read More
Search Our Site
Join Us for These Upcoming Events
- Protect Florida Against Sabal Trail on January 23, 2017 12:00 pm
- Monthly Board Meeting Preceded by RiverFest 2017 Planning Meeting on January 25, 2017 6:30 pm
- Walk For Water and Speak For The Springs on January 28, 2017 10:30 am
- I Love Manatees But I Don’t Bother Them Valentine Paddle on February 12, 2017 10:30 am
- 2017 Our Santa Fe RiverFest & Songwriting Contest on April 9, 2017 1:00 pm
Your Donation Makes a Difference!
When you donate to Our Santa Fe River, you are supporting Our Education, Advocacy and Stewardship Projects directly or indirectly. During this past year OSFR has supported the following organizations:
Florida Defenders of the Environment - for their work with water issues
Florida Springs Council - for their work with Tallahassee and the Water Bill
Fort White Schools Partnership Program - to help underwrite their students environmental education
Springs Eternal Project - for a scholarship for one child to attend their Springs Ambassadors Camp
Gulf Restoration Network - underwriting for their venue to hold the "Grassroots Summit Against the Sabal Trail Pipeline